MS Fleurette This Cruise is Full Board
VIEW OUR LATEST NILE CRUISE PRICES - CLICK HERE
ALL PACKAGE HOLIDAYS SOLD BY US ARE ATOL PROTECTED
WE DO NOT CHARGE ANY CREDIT CARD FEES
The M.S. Fleurette is our cheapest nile cruise boat and was refurbished in 2005. It can carry 93 guests. The MS Fleurette provides a warm atmosphere onboard in air conditioned comfort. The MS Fleurette is officially rated as a five star ship by the Egyptian Tourist authority. From the moment you enter the MS Fleurette at reception, you will be assured of a warm welcome and friendly smile from every member of staff on board.
- Luxor & Karnak Temples
- Valley of the Kings
- Valley of the Queens
- Temple of Hatshepsut
- Colossi of Memnon
- Edfu Temple
- Aswan High Dam
- Philae Temple
- Felucca trip
- Kom Ombo
- Optional trip to Abu Simbel
- Optional trip to Dendera (Half Day)
- Optional Botanical Gardens and Mango Islands
- Optional Sound and Light Show at Karnak and Philae Temple
- Optional trip to Cairo by Air £195.00 ( Pyramids, Sphinx and Museum) Full Day
- Optional Hot Air Balloon Flight.
- A restaurant offering great views of the scenery
- Two small gift shops, a large lounge with a bar and a laundry service
- A cooling dip in the small swimming pool, relax with a refreshing drink at the pool bar
- pamper yourself by taking a massage in a secluded open-air area on deck
- Table football and table tennis
- Safety deposit box, free of charge
- Canopied seating area
- At breakfast, choose from a selection of items at the hot and cold buffet. Lunch and dinner are either buffet or waiter service.
- Evening entertainment includes a belly dancer, Nubian musicians, Egyptian night and dance music.
- A private bathroom with a shower and wc
- Nile View
- An internal telephone
- Air Conditioning
- Single cabins available on request with no supplement payable.
- Should you require drinks in your cabin, these can be purchased between 0900 and 2300 hour
Children over the age of 10 are permitted on the MS Fleurette Nile Cruise.
Typical River Nile Cruise Excursions
Please note sailing times and itineraries maybe subject to change, for operational reasons. The Nile cruise boats are not suitable for the less mobile. On Nile cruises English speaking local guides will join you for the visits to the historical sites but they may not travel on the cruise boat with you.
Tipping is expected in Egypt. Expect to budget about £20 for tips pp per week. For your convenience this may be collected at the beginning of the cruise.
Fancy a Nile Cruise & Stay? (View Hotels)